National, August 2017 – Max, India’s largest fashion brand, today launched its Autumn collection. The season is inspired by one’s instinct of adventure, intertwined with a love for new experiences.
The collection explores a bouquet of global trends like ‘Peace Army’ and ‘Glam Rock’ with its edgy styling. The collection embodies the free-spirited individuality of the wanderer as one seeks out endless roads to discover oneself.
Highlights from the Autumn Collection:
- This season collection captures the late 60’s military trend with a feminine touch with key highlights beinglacy inserts, extra-long fringes, waterfall and choker necklines, back embroidery on classic white shirts, scarf prints and flared sleeves.
- Military shacket with quirky metal badges, camo hooded long shrugs, sleeveless trenches, leather strappy long dresses& pleated metallic dresses are some of the trending pieces in the all-new autumn collection.
- The campaign exhibits the key trends of the AW season such as the souvenir jacket, sequined jersey top, long length tee with mesh fabric overlay, studded graphic tee, badged tee, ripped tee with asymmetric hem, badged zip through over shirt.
- The colour pallet includes off white, beige, olive and charcoal while dusty pink and Aegean blue add a fresh look to it.
- The Indian wear pays tribute to the tapestry techniques with colour blocked contemporary fabricsand prints ranging from tribes of Kutch to those inspired by botanicals and the landscape.
- Silhouettes are easy, relaxed with a mix of boho silhouettes, wrap dresses, cold shoulder, fit & flare sleeves and off shoulder.
- Taking a cue fromsparkling galaxies the kid’s wear range is all about sequined fabrics, velvets and midnight florals with glitter.
- This season, zoom in with colour blocked tees enhanced by racing inspired graphics along with foil prints, applique details, embroidery and flap details.
About Max Fashion:
Max is a leading fashion brand, now available online at MaxFashion.com and on Android &iPhone apps offering customers a one stop shop for clothing, accessories and footwear needs for the entire family. Max, a fashion brand of Landmark Group has pioneered the concept of ‘Latest fashion at great prices’ in the country, thereby offering the discerning shopper a vast choice with international fashion & quality. It offers apparel, footwear & accessories that are of the latest fashion trends. The store ambience offers an international shopping experience making shopping for the entire family an absolute delight. Globally Max has over 350 stores across 16 countries and in India, Max has more than 180 stores across 70 cities. The brand plans to have 200 stores in India by the end of 2017.